Frequently Asked Questions
1. What materials do you use when making your jewelry? I work with Sterling Silver, Copper, Bronze and Brass Sheet Metal and Wire. Some of the chains are handmade, others are not. I will specify with each item. I also use Lamp-work Glass Beads made by Lamp-work Bead Artists so each bead is one of a kind, Pearls, Crystals, and Stone.
2. Will you make custom pieces? Yes! If you have something in mind, or if you have a specific color scheme, shape, or a something meaningful to you, I’ll be happy to work with you to create a piece that you will love. Just contact me on the ‘Contact Me’ page and we can discuss your ideas.
3. When do you ship your jewelry, and how long will it take for my jewelry to arrive? If you are purchasing something that you see here on my website, I am usually able to ship it to you within 3 – 5 days from the receipt of payment. Custom orders usually take longer, I’ll do my best to work with you if you need your piece in a specific time frame.
4. How do you ship your jewelry? Everything ships via USPS.
5. Will you ship internationally? Absolutely!
6. What is the best way to care for my new jewelry? To clean and polish your Sterling Silver jewelry, use a Chamois Polishing Cloth or Ultra Polishing Pad. For Copper, Bronze, and Brass pieces I suggest the Sunshine Polishing Cloth which will return pieces to the original shine and remove the film they get from wearing them consistently.
7. How will my jewelry be packaged when it is shipped? Each piece is placed in a gift box, and sent in a bubble-wrapped envelope.
8. What if I need a piece repaired or if my jewelry is damaged? Generally, I don’t accept returns, but your satisfaction is my goal. If there is some sort of problem with your order, please contact me so that we can work it out. If a refund is warranted, I’ll make sure you get one.